Mapping a status to an email
In BlitzSender, go to the Pipelines page. Then scroll down to find the pipeline status you want to assign the template to.
- Spacing Set the spacing between messages in a series.
- Delivery Days Select which days of the week you want messages sent.
- Delivery Times: Select the time of day you want messages sent. This uses your timezone from LACRM. So, verify that it is correct.
- Pipeline Status: Click on the pipeline status name to preview emails for assigned contacts and manually send emails. If there are contacts in the status there will be a number next to the status.
- Email Template: Select an email template to assign it to the pipeline status.
- Next Status: (Optional) If you want BlitzSender to update the pipeline status after sending the email select the next status. This can be used to link together a series of emails so that you only have to trigger the first one.
- Wait Until: (Optional) This allows you to schedule an email for a future date. It maps to a date field in the LACRM pipeline. This is good for scheduling appointment reminders a day or two before an appointment.
- AUTO: (Optional) This lets BlitzSender send emails whenever a contact is assigned this status.